Professional Vehicle Tracking System
▪ Accurate measurement with humidity and
temperature sensors to be fitted to the digital inputs as well as the basic
vehicle tracking system features.
▪ With camera integration, you can get images from yourvehicle
▪ With navigation integration, you can determine the most accurate route that yourVehicle cancommunicate with via thesystem
▪ You can get detailed reports by integrating Can-Bus equipment, speed and idling information as well as critical information such as fuel consumption, tank level and engine speed from the on-board computer.
Mobiltrust Professional Vehicle Tracking System Hardware and Software Package
MTS 130 Tracking Device; Easy to install and long lasting battery,
M2M Tracking Software; Desktop and Mobile Apps,
Uninterrupted Tracking with 2 Year Subscription
Solutions to different tracking needs with additional hardware
Mobiltrust M2M Tracking Software
▪ Vehicle Working Hour and Regional / Non-Regional Working Together
▪ Real-Time Data (Can-bus) with Critical Event Transfer
▪ Sudden Acceleration / Sudden Deceleration Notification
▪ Detailed Reporting of Can-bus Information
▪ Instant Location Query by Vehicle Tracking Center and / or GSM Phone
You can experience Mobiltrust Professional Vehicle Tracking solution by trying M2M Tracking Software Demo
ADDITIONAL HARDWARES AND SENSORS
MTS 812 - Digital Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor can regularly send the field temperature where it is installed. In case there is an increase/decrease in temperature above/below the specified limit, warning messages will be sent to the application server. By means of temperature sensor, accurate measurements can be obtained even within 0,1°C.3 temperature sensors can be mounted to MTS tracking system.
MTS 815 - Humidity Sensor
Humidity sensor can regularly send the field humidity and temperature where it is installed. In case there is an increase/decrease in humidity above/below the specified limit, warning messages will be sent to the application server.
MTS 801- G Sensor
The sensor allows us to get real and instant information about impact, sudden acceleration / deceleration, transitions from bumps or hollows, skidding and sudden maneuvers.
MTS 830 - Door Sensor
Vehicle doors’ status can be tracked down whenever a door gets opened or closed. By the time a door gets opened/closed, time and location message will be sent to the application server.
The following vehicle is entered through the system and the engine is blocked by stopping the engine.
The accessory is integrated with the vehicle; features such as messaging, task presentation, site forwarding and completion of tasks on the route are provided.